Rkg Solar panel
Why roofing companies are going solar.
The same reason many homeowners are, it makes sense to.
The federal government is currently offering 26% tax incentives for homeowners who switch to green energy on the cost of their solar system 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲, Including a roof.
Homeowners are also able to roll in new pool pumps, new air conditioning units, new insulation, getting a pergola with a solar panel roof, and much more into their solar payment!
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋.
With financing available for homeowners with a 600 or above credit score and interest rates currently sitting at 1.49% for a limited time, homeowners are making the jump, and so are full service contractors like RKG.
About the Roofing Process
The first step is setting up a free inspection to address your concerns for your roof and assess the best avenue to get it repaired or replaced.
We pride ourselves on taking the headache out of the reroof process!
Once we have a contract signed with your permission to begin the repairs, we will schedule the job to meet your requested timeline.
Many of our homeowners are surprised to find out that a typical reroof process is torn off and rebuilt WITHIN A DAY!
We pride ourselves in a wonderful clean up and a long lasting roof that will keep your family safe for years to come.
The benefits of going solar.
- Monthly saving in utility cost
- Own your energy instead of rent it
- 26% federal tax credit
- 70-80% of the system cost added as equity to your home
AMERICAN MADE PANELS
25 year warranty on
- Solar panels
- Roof penetration
This homeowner saved $163 dollars per month
This homeowner Added 32,246 to the equity of their home
And received over 10,000 in federal tax credits for going solar
This homeowner saved $50 per month!
And added over $30k in equity to their home
Got over $10,000 in federal tax credits for going solar
How financing works?
- 600+ credit score approvals
- No down payment required
- 1.49% financing rate over a 25 year term
- 25 year full coverage warranty through Titan Solar Power
- 26% federal tax credit
- 2 tax terms (18 months) to reapply tax, credit back into loan or rates go up a small percentage
Federal Tax Credit
26% ITC credit applies to all homeowners who switch to solar
If a homeowner gets money back at the end of the year they will receive a check matching their tax credits
Ex 1.) If a homeowner gets $10,000 in Federal Tax credits but only gets back $5,000 from his taxes he will get an additional check for $5,000 from the $10,000 ITC credit. The remainder $5,000 will roll over to the next year.
Ex 2.) If a homeowner owes $5,000 he will not have to pay out of pocket. $5,000 will be deducted from the $10,000 ITC credit. The remainder $5,000 will roll over to the next year.
Creating value for homeowners
- Homes with solar panels add 4-5% value to the home
- Homes with solar panels sell 20% faster on average
- The homeowners bill will be consistent/fixed rate for the next 25 years
- The homeowners owns their Solar system oppose to renting energy from the grid
- ALL warranties can be transferred to the new homeowner, If the current homeowner decides to sell their home before the 25 years is up.
- The homeowners solar system is fully covered and protected by Titan Solar Power 25 year warranty
Qualified homeowners will receive the following:
- Contract from Goodleap
- Utility documents
- HOA documents
- Titan Solar Power installation agreement